Registration for the 2015-16 School Year
Registration for the 2015-16 school runs from April 8 through May 29 to allow time for parents to complete the enrollment process prior to schools going on summer break. Registration for 2015-16 continues June 1 through the last full day of instruction – May 26, 2016. Those registering in June and July may need to wait until the end of July to complete the enrollment process at the assigned school.
APS Registration Online Option
Enrollment in Aurora Public Schools is a simple two-step process:
- Step 1: Visit the centralized admissions office to complete all admissions forms and verify your address. You may register all of your school-aged children into the school district at one time. Please bring all required documents to the centralized admissions office. No appointment is necessary.
Families who have changed their address and currently have a student enrolled in Aurora Public Schools will need to verify their new address by providing the required document for proof of residency and fill out a short Student Demographic Change Form.
- Step 2: Parents and students visit the neighborhood or assigned school to enroll and obtain class assignments, schedules and other information unique to each school.
Click on the links below for information on documents required for admissions, copies of admissions forms or the link to the APS registration online forms option, centralized admissions location and hours, answers to frequently asked questions, and information about specialized programs offered by the district.
For questions or information regarding preschool, please contact the Early Childhood Education Department
Centralized Admissions Links:
- Required documents
- Admissions forms or APS Registration Online Option
- Immunization Requirements
- Centralized admissions location and hours
- Frequently asked questions
- Kindergarten registration
- Early Access
- Open Enrollment
- Address lookup tool
- List of Schools in APS
- District and School Maps
- Fast Facts about APS