To attend Kindergarten beginning in August 2020 for the 2020-21 school year, your child must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2020. Centralized Admissions will accept online registrations for Kindergarten students for the 2020-21 school year from March 1, 2020 through April 17, 2020 so parents can complete step 2 of the registration process. Registration will continue throughout the summer. The first day of Kindergarten is August 17, 2020.
NOTE: Current APS preschool students entering Kindergarten for 2020-21 will not need to re-register at Centralized Admissions.
To determine which school your child should attend, use our online address lookup tool, or call 303-326-2200.
To register your child for kindergarten, please click the button above to complete the registration process.
- Click here for office location and hours.
- Click here for a list of Required Documents.
- Remember to bring health information (shot records) that proves your child is in compliance with the state's immunizations laws. Click here to learn what immunizations are required for your child.
- If you are interested in applying for Early Access to Kindergarten or 1st Grade, click here.
- Explore the APS Kindergarten Curriculum!
APS Early Childhood Education Department