APS Registration Online Forms Option
Aurora Public Schools is proud to introduce an online registration forms option to its busy families. This option is available to families registering new students for the 2015-16 school year. You now have the option of completing the registration paperwork using any computer with Internet access. Once you have completed the online registration forms, it is necessary to visit Centralized Admissions to finalize the admissions process by following the instructions provided at the beginning of the online process. To begin, you will need to make sure your computer meets the requirements below.
- Any computer with an Internet connection
- Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox (all versions), Safari 6 or 7
- Pop-up Blocker on Browser must be turned off before beginning process
- Access to Printer Optional
- Online Registration Parent/Guide Help Sheet
- Click here for more Centralized Admissions links including location and hours and required documents.
Click below to begin the registration online forms process.
NOTE: Please DO NOT USE the online registration forms process if your child is a current active student of Aurora Public Schools. Thank you.
Parents must visit Centralized Admissions within 60 days of submitting an application or it may be deleted. Applications that are not submitted will be available for 30 days.
Share your thoughts with us!
We value your opinion and would like to continue to improve the registration online process with your help. Please take a few minutes to complete a brief survey by clicking on the link below regarding your experience with the online process whether or not you were able to complete it. Thank you for your time.
Page last updated on August 3, 2016